May 8 to 10, 2018 - Chicago, USA
Phenix Lighting exhibits in LIGHTFAIR® International 2018, booth #855 in Global Lighting & Design Pavilion.
On this fair, Phenix's Mini Emergency Inverter 184600 comes out formally to North American audiences:
The184600’s powerful features are including following:
- Smallest size’s universal inverter - Length 13.54”; Width 3.23”; Height 1.18”
- Pure sinusoidal AC output 120-277V
- Output voltage auto setting equal to input voltage
- For emergency operation of LED and fluorescent fixtures up to 36W, Auto dimming (0-10V) of connected load up to 360W
- Suitable for indoor, dry and damp applications, CE and UL approved, factory or field installation
- Auto Test
No need to change the internal wiring of luminaire, 184600 can be connected just behind the mains power box and in front of the loaded luminaires. Once mains power is failed, the loaded luminaires will be lit up automatically in full or reduced power. It greatly facilitates the field installation of end users.